Do you have a plan in place for business growth?
Business growth services include.
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be – see strategic planning;
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be;
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow;
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators;
- Marketing strategy;
- Unique selling point development;
- Customer service systems to help WOW your customers;
- Pricing strategy – have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
- Lead generation systems;
- Sales conversion systems;
- Reselling systems;
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth;
- Improving the potential of your team members;
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
Thinking of selling your company? Make use of our business valuation service. Accountant from our team at The Financior Accountancy Services will help you prepare for your business sale with a business valuation report.
Thinking of buying a business? Make sure you are not overpaying by having a accountant from our team at The Financior Accountancy Services will provide you with a business valuation report, detailing the value of the business.
We have helped numerous businesses over the years with the sale and purchase of their companies! Because of our vast experience, we know just how important it is to ensure a business as an accurate business value. It doesn’t matter the reason you are having the valuation; knowing your business worth could make all the difference!
What is a Business Valuation?
A business valuation is simply the process of knowing how much your business is worth. However, the business valuation report is much more than just a spreadsheet of numbers. A business valuation from The Financior Accountancy Services would normally include an inspection and inventory check at the business property, and then attention would be turned to the business documents, and any other information relevant to the business valuation report.
Why might you need a Business Valuation?
It is important to have an updated business valuation, no matter if you are looking to sell the property business or not. Nothing in business is predictable, so having a current business valuation report is necessary at any stage in your business life. However, it is important to have a business valuation if you are:
- Adding another business partner or handing over ownership
- Selling or merging the company
- Expanding the business
- Reaching out to new shareholders
- Looking for a way out of the business
A business valuation from The Financior Accountancy Services will be able to assist you in the making of these decisions.
How is your Business Valued?
There are many aspects of a business to look at when valuing it. To prepare for a business valuation report, it is possible to include details of; what may be for sale, what is not for sale, and the business’ history. Aside from this, our team from The Financior Accountancy Services will look to information like:
- A balance sheet from the balance sheet
- Income or financial statements
- Details on the industry and your business’ place within it
- The company’s ownership structure
- Tax returns
- Payroll, the number of employees and their job role
- The product inventory (if applicable)
- Contracts with managers and executives
Information like this is important to look at, as it will give us an understanding of how the business is operating financially and managerially. Depending on the type of business you own, the areas looked into will vary.
Business Valuation Report
In completion of the processes mentioned to collate an accurate business valuation, one of our team will produce a business valuation report. This report will ensure that your valuation is in line with the current market and represents your situation – whether this be looking to sell or simply to keep a record. We regard the business valuation service offered extremely highly and dedicate a wealth of time to completing it effectively, we how important it is to our clients business progression!
Prepare your business for the future with a valuation from The Financior Accountancy Services .