It doesn’t matter whether you need help weekly or monthly, quarterly or yearly. Financior can leave you with more time to focus on growing your business.
We can assist with a range of Bookkeeping & Accountancy services such as:
- Weekly or monthly Bookkeeping / Transactional processing
- Entering and/or verifying the entry of customer and supplier invoices
- Entering and/or verifying the entry of payments and receipts from the bank
- Communicating any queries related to the accounts for the period
- Reconciliation and/or verification of all bank, loan, and credit card Accounts
- Reporting Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and other reports as required
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Organizing Chart of Accounts, KPI Reporting
- Reporting aged debtors and creditors
- Prepare VAT report on a quarterly basis and filing them
- Payroll services complete with RTI Returns to HMRC
- Pension set up if you are approaching your staging date.
- Specializing in New Business Start-Ups
Why should you outsource your bookkeeping services?
Reasons to outsource your bookkeeping to Financior:
- Want to outsource the complete bookkeeping function and other relevant services, Security of working with an established firm;
- Need advice on how to successfully complete the bookkeeping process. Fixed fees, so you know costs well in advance
- Are VAT registered and need advice on the schemes suitable for your business.
- Need to be registered for VAT.
- Want to calculate your VAT accurately.
- Single point of contact, but with a team on hand;
- Peace of mind that the work will be done on time and in accordance with the information provided;
- Based In London
We can also liaise with HMRC, Companies House, or the Pensions Regulator on your behalf, ensuring you meet all of your legal reporting obligations.
Financior can also look after your mail and even provide a Registered Office for your Limited Company
If the service you need is not listed – please ask! We will do our best to help you in any way we can.